add row from dataview to DataTable

MattB

I'm trying (in vb.net) to do something like this:

MyDataTable.Rows.Add(MyDataView.Item(0))

To add a row from a dataview to a datatable (with matching column
structures).
Intellisense won't let me do it. Is there an easy way to get the same
result? Thanks!

Matt

Greg Burns

try something like this:

Dim drv as DataRowView
MyDataTable.LoadDataRow(drv.Row.ItemArray, True)

HTH,
Greg

Guest

Try using the DataRowView's DataRow property, then the Row's ItemArray
property like this:

MyDataTable.Rows.Add(MyDataView.Item(0).DataRow.ItemArray)

Tim

MattB

Great. Thanks to you both!

Matt