Add two buttons in datagrid row in same column

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by csgraham74, Jun 1, 2005.

  1. csgraham74

    csgraham74 Guest

    I have a datagrid with 5 columns

    In the 4th column i have a link button with an image and in the 5th
    columm i have a link button with an image.

    what i want to do is to have both images in the same column one above
    the other.

    how can i do this in an asp.net datagrid???

    I will have differing commands coming from each button which i will
    capture using the e.commandname method.

    Any help greatly appreciated???

    thanks to all in advance

    CG

    csgraham74, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Make a Template column. In the column put a simple html <table> with 2 rows
    and 1 column. Put the images inside the table cells.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 2, 2005