add utility component to existing application

Guest

I need to add a photo gallery component to an existing asp.net application.
I'm not sure how to create the gallery component, as I don't want it compiled
in the existing apps dll's but separate dll and separate project. Can someone
give me a short comment on the best way to do this to create addon
functionality so it doesnt conflict with existing app namespace but can be
placed into an existing app page and folder?

Thanks much.