Add web controls to tree view webcontrol

Sanjay Pais

Hi we are using VS2005 beta 2 and the new tree view control.

I have added 3 radio buttons (html controls) to every node as the node text,
but they do not look very pretty as the radios are not lined up as you might
expect.

I can't add html controls to the nodes so that option is out or is there a
workaround?

I was wondering if any one had any suggestions?

Cheers

Sanjay

intrader

Hi we are using VS2005 beta 2 and the new tree view control.

I have added 3 radio buttons (html controls) to every node as the node text,
but they do not look very pretty as the radios are not lined up as you might
expect.

I can't add html controls to the nodes so that option is out or is there a
workaround?

I was wondering if any one had any suggestions?

Cheers

Sanjay
As a workaround, you can intercept the HTML rendered by the treeview, and
fix it via XSLT to appear anyway you wish.