Add Web Interface to existing java application...

info

Hi,

My application is a common java app gateway between 2 system, and we
would like to add web interface to manage it. JMX is not bad, but
not enough flexible interface.

1- Move the gateway (classes) in one Manager class under Tomcat
"Application" context and from each request, access it in Synch mode.

2 - Add Jetty web interface ...

Or if you have better ideas ...

Our applications works with few Threads as we can have listener
(subscribing) to listen both systems.

Thanks guys!

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

info said:
My application is a common java app gateway between 2 system, and we
would like to add web interface to manage it. JMX is not bad, but
not enough flexible interface.

1- Move the gateway (classes) in one Manager class under Tomcat
"Application" context and from each request, access it in Synch mode.

2 - Add Jetty web interface ...

Or if you have better ideas ...

Our applications works with few Threads as we can have listener
(subscribing) to listen both systems.

What about:

browser--(HTTP)--web app in Tomcat--(socket or RMI)--your app

?

Arne