    the same user account which created it.

    thanks,

    -Steve

    Steve Richter, Jul 2, 2007

  2. Steve Richter

    Otavio Decio Guest

    The account that created it does not necessarily is the one trying to run
    it. You need to give the c:\src3\website3 directory the same rights as
    inetpub\wwwroot so that the asp.net user can access it. Use Filemon before
    you get it fixed, you may learn something.

    Otavio

    Otavio Decio, Jul 3, 2007

  3. On Jul 2, 9:29 pm, "Otavio Decio" <> wrote:
    > The account that created it does not necessarily is the one trying to run
    > it. You need to give the c:\src3\website3 directory the same rights as
    > inetpub\wwwroot so that the asp.net user can access it. Use Filemon before
    > you get it fixed, you may learn something.

    thanks.

    I forgot I had to use IIS manager to map a virtual directory to the
    website directory. Then I had to "add application" to do whatever that
    does.

    -Steve

    Steve Richter, Jul 3, 2007
  4. Steve Richter

    Otavio Decio Guest

    Still, check permissions.

    Good luck

    Otavio Decio, Jul 3, 2007
  5. Steve Richter

    shijobaby

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Messages:
    7
    If your web service anonymous authentication is

    turned off you must enable that

    Otherwise you have to pass username and password

    shijobaby, Feb 6, 2010