Add Web Reference to a single aspx file

Pereira

Hi everyone!
I have a single aspx file that I want to use some Web Services located
in "http://ip:port/WebService" but I don't know what to do to
accomplishe that...
Can someone tell me the milagrous line code??
(I don't have that aspx file in a Project...its a simple aspx file
that will be called by another program)
Thanks in advance,
Bruno Pereira

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Pereira,

You need to make webservice from this file or whatg?

---
WBR,