Add web reference

PABLIN

Add a reference Web to a project Service Web ASP.NET that
I created previously: in the Explorer of solutions, I do
click with the secondary button of mouse in the
AuthorsWinClient project and later I do click in Adding
reference Web in the contextual menu. I introduce the
location of the file of of the project on watch Web XML
(Aqui in this reference is when I remain suspended because
it assumes that the reference Web to which becomes in this
example is the following one, but single I obtain negative
results), me inmagine that can be made reference using the
direction aqui down exposed, but with the nonvsdisco
extension aspx and and the servant: localhost, the result
is good, but in the step "to add controls to the form",
osea màs down does not let to me connect dataset created
in the project of the service Web, osea that creates it
previously, Not if I explain myself.) Supposedly when
doing the reference Web, I could connect one dataset of a
project to another http://64.4.14.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?
_lang=ES&lah=4ë'658358256ëedbce555569ç4009&lat=1060272703&h
m___action=http%a'%2f%2fNombreDeServidor%
2fAuthorsWebService%2fAuthorsWebService%èvsdisco proyecto).
(http://NombreDeServidor/AuthorsWebService/AuthorsWebServic
e.vsdisco < >)