Add Web Reference

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by PABLIN, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. PABLIN

    PABLIN Guest

    Add a reference Web to a project Service Web ASP.NET that
    I created previously: in the Explorer of solutions, I do
    click with the secondary button of mouse in the
    AuthorsWinClient project and later I do click in Adding
    reference Web in the contextual menu. I introduce the
    location of the file of of the project on watch Web XML
    (Aqui in this reference is when I remain suspended because
    it assumes that the reference Web to which becomes in this
    example is the following one, but single I obtain negative
    results), me inmagine that can be made reference using the
    direction aqui down exposed, but with the nonvsdisco
    extension aspx and and the servant: localhost, the result
    is good, but in the step "to add controls to the form",
    osea màs down does not let to me connect dataset created
    in the project of the service Web, osea that creates it
    previously, Not if I explain myself.) Supposedly when
    doing the reference Web, I could connect one dataset of a
    project to another http://64.4.14.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?
    _lang=ES&lah=4ë'658358256ëedbce555569ç4009&lat=1060272703&h
    m___action=http%a'%2f%2fNombreDeServidor%
    2fAuthorsWebService%2fAuthorsWebService%èvsdisco proyecto).
    (http://NombreDeServidor/AuthorsWebService/AuthorsWebServic
    e.vsdisco < >)

    PABLIN, Aug 7, 2003