Add Wizard steps

anthonybrough

Hi All

I am using ASP.NET in Visual web developer 2005.

I have a wizard, which has 16 steps that all have a Dropdown and a
text box. A user can fill in 1 or more of these steps as required. I
have managed using the wizard to accomplish this, however what I would
like to be able to do is:

Display the Wizard with just the first step showing on the Side Bar,
introduce a button "ADD Another" in the step so that the user can
choose to add another. Thsi should then add the new step to the
sidebar so that the user may navigate directly to it if required and
only show the steps required and not all the 16 that I have built.

I have googled to try to find an answer, but to no avail.

Thanks for any help or pointers

Tony