    that all libraries are strongname(for example,
    kernel32.dll). What can I do if other libs are not
    strongname?
    nicho, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Basically, you can either strong name the dependent assemblies or not use
    them.

    Note that this only applies to managed assemblies that you reference.
    Kernel32.dll (which you mentioned) isn't a .NET assembly nor is it a COM
    object that you might have an interop wrapper assembly for, so you would
    likely only be calling that via P/Invoke.

    Note that you will need to apply the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallersAttribute
    to your assembly if you plan to call it from any partially trusted code.

    HTH,

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Oct 8, 2003