AddHandler Problem. Urgent. Thank You Very Much.

Shapper

Hello,

I have the following functions:

Sub Config(ByVal tb As TextBox, ByVal fd As String)
AddHandler textBox.DataBinding, AddressOf Me.BindData
End Sub

Sub BindData(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)

Dim tb As TextBox = CType(sender, TextBox)
tb.Text=DataBinder.Eval(container.Item.DataControllerRow.DataSourceItem,
fd)

End Sub

My problem is how to use the fd value received in Config function inside
my BindData function. I am giving problems in making this work when
using AddHandler...

Can someone, please, help me?

Thank You,
Miguel

Shapper

Please,

Can somebody help me?
I can't figure out how to use a variable's value inside DataBind
function when that variable is declared in Config function.

I am using AddHandler and that is why i don't know how to solve this.

Thanks,
Miguel