Addicted to Pronography

melphablue

Help, I'm addicted to pornography. It's definitely interfering with my
life. I spend countless hours downloading and masturbating to awful
hardcore videos and pics.. It's truly messing up my life in many ways.
Is there any way to stop this?

thajix

Help, I'm addicted to pornography. It's definitely interfering with my
life. I spend countless hours downloading and masturbating to awful
hardcore videos and pics.. It's truly messing up my life in many ways.
Is there any way to stop this?

Excessive pornography use affects a significant sub-population of
internet users.

First step is to have a "front-line" defense - Install a pornography
filter that will block out the explicit material.

OptenetPC is a very good choice for a porn filter. You can get it
here:

http://www.optenetpc.com/stop-porn-addiction.html

Now, you need to take some precautions. Make sure you change the
password to a random string you aren't likely to remember, or have
someone else do it. That way there will be less temptation to
circumvent the access controls.

Also maybe keep a journal logging all the times you used pornography.
That way you can review it and see how this is damaging your life and
sucking away your time.

Let us know how you make out - good luck.

thajix

Help, I'm addicted to pornography. It's definitely interfering with my
life. I spend countless hours downloading and masturbating to awful
hardcore videos and pics.. It's truly messing up my life in many ways.
Is there any way to stop this?

Excessive pornography use affects a significant sub-population of
internet users.

Your first step is to have a "front-line" defense - Install a
pornography
filter that will block out the explicit material.

OptenetPC is a very good choice for a porn filter. You can get it
here:

http://www.optenetpc.com/stop-porn-addiction.html

Now, you need to take some precautions. Make sure you change the
password to a random string you aren't likely to remember, or have
someone else do it. That way there will be less temptation to
circumvent the access controls.

Also maybe keep a journal logging all the times you used pornography.
That way you can review it and see how this is damaging your life and
sucking away your time.

Let us know how you make out - good luck.

\Reb\ Ruster

Help, I'm addicted to pornography. It's definitely interfering with my
life. I spend countless hours downloading and masturbating to awful
hardcore videos and pics.. It's truly messing up my life in many ways.
Is there any way to stop this?

Sorry, Mate, thre's absolutlely nothing you can do about it, however
there are measures to be taken that will make things a bit more
comfortable.

Needful Things
------------------
Lubrication (Vaseline, Olive Oil, Old Banana Peels)
Tissues (Preferrably Industrial Strength)
Anti-Glare Monitor Filter (For that pesky Eyestrain)
120 Terrabyte's Worth of Blank DVD's (For Capturing those Memorable
Moments)
20,021 Pairs of Clean Underwear (For those Lasting Memories)
A Life (But with all of this, who needs one??)

KB9RQZ

Help, I'm addicted to pornography. It's definitely interfering with my
life. I spend countless hours downloading and masturbating to awful
hardcore videos and pics.. It's truly messing up my life in many ways.
Is there any way to stop this?
you is a pervert like tood