    (firstname and lastname being the names of my fields).

    How can I go about doing this? Thanks!
    , May 12, 2006

  2. Matt Garrish Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello! I'm looking to not only send a message to a second recipient in
    > FormMail (which is simple enough and supported by the script), but to
    > send it a very simple custom message.

    I sure hope you're using the NMS version, but regardless, this isn't the
    place to ask for rewrites of third-party scripts. If you have a specific
    question you're welcome to ask it, but stating the customizations you want
    to a script you grabbed off the web is not the way to endear yourself here.

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, May 12, 2006