Adding a graphical meter on the aspx pages

SatishPasala

hi

I have like three aspx pages.
Each page has a few check boxes.
So depending on the selection of the check boxes the meter which is a
semi circle with a pointer .(I have to build the graphical component
too)

When a check box is selected the pointer on the meter moves to an angle
to right.

This is the requirement. I have no clue as of now how to start the
meter component.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thank you
satish

Siva M

Create the meter image dynamically. This sample may get you started:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/aspnetckbk/chapter/ch12.pdf