Adding a HTTP header to a SOAPpy request

Discussion in 'Python' started by Matias Surdi, Jan 3, 2008.

  1. Matias Surdi

    Matias Surdi Guest

    Hi,

    Could anybody tell me which is the easier way to do a SOAP call to a web
    service wich requires an http header to be present?

    I can't figure it out.

    Thanks a lot

    Some code I'm using:

    import SOAPpy
    s =
    SOAPpy.SOAPProxy("http://10.3.5.128:10560/SERVICES",namespace="http://ws.mysite.com")

    s.some_method()

    Thanks a lot.
    Matias Surdi, Jan 3, 2008

  2. Matias Surdi

    Guest

    On Jan 3, 5:43 pm, Matias Surdi <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could anybody tell me which is the easier way to do a SOAP call to a web
    > service wich requires an http header to be present?
    >
    > I can't figure it out.
    >
    > Thanks a lot
    >
    > Some code I'm using:
    >
    > import SOAPpy
    > s =
    > SOAPpy.SOAPProxy("http://10.3.5.128:10560/SERVICES",namespace="http://ws.mysite.com")
    >
    > s.some_method()
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

    Hallo,
    look at http://pywebsvcs.sourceforge.net.
    There is a mailing list about SOAP and Python concerning SOAPpy.

    Greetings Rainer
    , Jan 4, 2008

  3. Matias Surdi

    sharonxi1205

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    I also have the same problem to add http header using SOAPpy.SOAPProxy, is there any feedback?
    sharonxi1205, Jun 21, 2011
  4. Matias Surdi

    sharonxi1205

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    And the http header is a server defined one, and i shall add this when i send client request, what should i do?
    the code like this:
    endpoint = "http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    ns = "http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    id = "&lt;?xml version='1.0'?&gt;&lt;ID&gt;shfta&lt;/ID&gt;"
    proxy = SOAPpy.SOAPProxy(endpoint, namespace=ns)
    result = proxy.somemethod(arg0=id, arg1=query)
    sharonxi1205, Jun 21, 2011