Adding a link in XML to point the specific page of .pdf file.

qwerty007

Hi all,
Last time, I have this .xml (including .css and .xsl) file from
someone which can link to a certain page of the specific .pdf file.
For instance, in AAA.XML file is provided with AAA.pdf file, If I
have
this sentence "PDF page 4" then I am able to click the number so that
I can open 4th page of AAA.pdf file.
Now, I want to add my own .pdf file to send back with same link
technique,
For instance, I want to add BBB.pdf file in AAA.XML. But then when I
click the page number, .xml will only take me to the first of this
BBB.pdf file. This does not take me to the 4th page of BBB.pdf.
I have tried to decode .xsl file and there is lines of code taking
"PDF page #" but it not quite clear for me. I thought as long as I
use
the same .xml file with .xsl, I could use another .pdf files. So I
guess I should do something on the .pdf file.
I am not sure if I addressed my problem clear, but do you have any
idea how to open the specific page of .pdf file?
Thank you.