Adding a linkbutton to a treenode (Asp:TreeView)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mazdotnet, Aug 1, 2006.

  1. mazdotnet

    mazdotnet Guest

    Hi,

    I'm using asp:TreeView to display information on our website. I like to

    add a LinkButton that fires an event when clicked to the TreeNode.

    TreeNode childNode =
    new TreeNode("Download file #1");
    masterNode.ChildNodes.Add(childNode);

    How can I add a link button after Download file #1 (Ex. Click here)?

    Thanks
    Maz

    mazdotnet, Aug 1, 2006