    binding the datatable to the grid.

    Many thanks
    satish
    Satish, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Hi Satish,

    The datagrid does not have any built-in support for this. I've seen a
    couple workarounds. One used a round trip to the server to add a row to the
    data and then the datagrid had an extra row. I've also seen people make
    creative use of the footer so that it becomes an extra row. What's more
    common is to add data entry fields outside of the datagrid.

    I hope this helps.

    Thank you, Mike
    Microsoft, ASP.NET Support Professional

    > From: "Satish" <>
    > Subject: Adding a New Row in Datagrid
    > Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:25:34 +0530
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol:7089

    Mike Moore [MSFT], Oct 21, 2003