Adding a part to an existing HTML page.

Barry Allen (news)

Hi Folks,

I have a page which I wish other people to be able to update with
emergency information. Ideally I would like the new information to be a
plain text file which the existing page could call on to update a
window in the existing page. Is it possible?

Travis Newbury

Barry said:
I have a page which I wish other people to be able to update with
emergency information. Ideally I would like the new information to be a
plain text file which the existing page could call on to update a
window in the existing page. Is it possible?

Why should anyone help you if you are just going to remove your post in
6 days? What if someone else has that same question 6 months from now
and is searching for key words that would bring them to your message
and this thread? If your message is gone then they may not find the
answer they are looking for.

So you want to take from the group, but not give to it?

Barry Allen (news)

Why should anyone help you if you are just going to remove your post
in 6 days? What if someone else has that same question 6 months from
now and is searching for key words that would bring them to your
message and this thread? If your message is gone then they may not
find the answer they are looking for.

Why did you bother replying. Just use the 'next' button.
So you want to take from the group, but not give to it?

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm afraid I don't have much to give.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Barry said:
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm afraid I don't have much to give.

He means your setting of: X-No-Archive: Yes

which means your post will not be stored in the archives for others
looking for the same answer will not find it, and any answer to it...