Adding a reference to a static library in VS.NET

Lady_A

Hi,

I need to add a reference to a static library (*.lib) to a COM/ATL
project in VS.NET.
Apparently if this library is not in my solution that is not possible
using the ordinary way : Add Reference.
The Add Reference Dialog only allows me to browse and add a
*.dll,*.ocx,*.tlb, *.olb and *.exe.
No *.lib!
While if it is in the same solution I automatically see the library
project in the project tab and can reference it.

I do not want to move my library project to the solution where my
COM/ATL project is.
How can I still achieve adding that reference ?

Thanx!!!