    Regards
    pk

    , Mar 10, 2006

  2. Hi,

    where is your page code - inline or code behind??

    if it is in a separate file (.cs or .vb) - you also have to update the assembly
    containing the code in behind in you /bin directory.

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Mar 10, 2006

    Yes I have a .cs file (code behind) for my .aspx page.
    what exactly should I update in my assembly?

    , Mar 10, 2006
  4. this .cs gets part of your /bin/NameOfApp.dll

    you have to upload the .aspx file and the .dll

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Mar 13, 2006