Adding a web reference in code (without VS.Net) ?

Chris Ashley

I want to just quickly knock up a simple aspx page that calls a web
service without bothering to create a project or anything. Is it
possible for me to add and call a web reference in code without using
VS.Net at all?

Martin Kulov

Chris Ashley said:
I want to just quickly knock up a simple aspx page that calls a web
service without bothering to create a project or anything. Is it
possible for me to add and call a web reference in code without using
VS.Net at all?

Hi Chris,
you can use @ Assembly directive to set the reference to your web service
assembly or file and use a <script runat="server"></script> tag to write
inline code for calling the web service.

HTH,

--
Martin Kulov
http://www.codeattest.com/blogs/martin