    Tx.

    Greetingz,
    Koen Hoorelbeke
    Koen Hoorelbeke, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Koen Hoorelbeke

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Koen,

    Thank you for the post. Currently I am try to find someone to assist you on
    this issue and will update in the newsgroup soon.

    Regards,

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)
    MSFT, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Hello,
    Thanks for your posting. The Mobile Link control does not have this AccessKey Attribute. However you could use a ContentTemplate and encapsulate ASP.NET web
    form Hyperlink control within it, which DOES have an AccessKey attribute.

    Example:
    =========
    <mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server">
    <mobile:panel id="Panel1" runat="server">
    <mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
    <Choice Filter="isCHTML10" Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/chtml10template">
    <ContentTemplate>
    <asp:HyperLink id="HyperLink1" accessKey="1" runat="server" NavigateUrl="http://www.msn.com">HyperLink
    </asp:HyperLink>
    </ContentTemplate>
    </Choice>
    </mobile:DeviceSpecific>
    </mobile:panel>
    </mobile:Form>

    Device Specific Rendering
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...l/mwcondevicespecificrendering.asp?frame=true

    Also, please note that not all devices support the accessKey attribute.

    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Sachin Goregaoker

    Microsoft Developer Support