    itself, and not each individual menu item.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Mike Tavares, Dec 23, 2005

    Hi Mike

    You're riight. Even the HotSpotItem got an AccessKey Property. Not very
    good if that's missing for menus but there seem to be a lot of other
    flaws. If you discover this one or how to do an 'AddRange', please let
    me know.

    Thanks!

    , Dec 27, 2005

    Hi Mike

    I came accross the following and it looks that if you use the
    SiteMapDataSource,SiteMapNodeCollection,SiteMapNodeItem etc to bind to
    menu control you can specify Attributes such as ALT for the
    SiteMapNodeItem.

    You might find the following article of interest. Just had a quick look
    through but it looks very promising.

    http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/csharp/cs_internet/desktopapplications/article.php/c8327__1/

    HTH,

    Martin

    Mike Tavares wrote:
    > Could someone point me in the right direction as to how I could go about
    > adding an access key to each menu item within the new menu control?
    > Currently it appears that the access key can only be assigned to the control
    > itself, and not each individual menu item.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    , Jan 5, 2006