Adding Access keys to menu items in the Menu control

Mike Tavares

Could someone point me in the right direction as to how I could go about
adding an access key to each menu item within the new menu control?
Currently it appears that the access key can only be assigned to the control
itself, and not each individual menu item.

Thanks,
Mike

theintrepidfox

Hi Mike

You're riight. Even the HotSpotItem got an AccessKey Property. Not very
good if that's missing for menus but there seem to be a lot of other
flaws. If you discover this one or how to do an 'AddRange', please let
me know.

Thanks!