Adding action buttons to my control's design-time properties page

object01

I've seen controls like the DataAdapter provide clickable hyperlinks
(well, maybe not hyperlinks, but blue underlined text) in the
description panel of its Properties page. I'm building a subclass of
an ASP.NET Image control, and would like a button in its Properties
page labeled "Fit." When clicked, this button would cause all the
control's properties (x, y, scale, etc.) to be set such that the image
is fit within the control's width and height.

I can't figure out how to call a method from within the designer, nor
how to add such a clickable "thing" to the Properties page, but I know
it can be done, right? I just don't know what to look for.