Adding an assemblie referance with in a page...

CES

This is probably a stupid question but is their a way of adding a pointer
to an assemblies within the code as apposed to adding an assemblie referance
in the Machine.Config file?

I'm on a shared hosting plan and this is now the third time I've been moved
to a different computer which causes my site to stop working (because each
page vb.net page references a custom jScript eval() statement).

In order to get the page to work the folowing line needs to be added to the
Machine.Config file and I need to call my ISP and have them add it.

<!-Section of the Machine.Config file that needs to be added-->

<assemblies>
<add assembly="Microsoft.JScript, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
</assemblies>

Sorry but I'm kind of new to all of this, I've just started converting my
old asp files .aspx so any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
CES