Adding an icon next to the site name in "Favorites"

Jordan

I have a website and I would an icon to appear next to the site name when
someone adds the site to their "Favorites" list.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Peter

Jordan said:
I have a website and I would an icon to appear next to the site name when
someone adds the site to their "Favorites" list.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!
in <head>

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" >
Peter

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc.

Jordan said:
I have a website and I would an icon to appear next to the site name when
someone adds the site to their "Favorites" list.

See favicon.com for instructions and information. :)

--Tina