Adding and Changing User Roles

Guest

Hello,

I tried posting this yesterday, and I have not seen it yet this morning.
Thinking that something went wrong getting this question posted I am posting
it again. Sorry if this does end up showing up after all.

I would like to add or change to the list of user roles while the user is
logged in to my forms authentication web site.

Say for example that a user logs in to the site and gets user, project, and
accounts for their user roles. Then they go to this section on the site,
answer a few questions, then answers "yes" to some legal text, and clicks on
a submit button. At the time they click on the submit button they then get a
new list of user roles. The user roles for the user are now superuser,
project, accounts, and admin.

Currently I am storing the user roles in a cookie. I am using VB.NET.

Anything that would help me get on to a good path would be helpful, Thanks!

Charles

Guest

Well, nevermind...

Thanks for those that thought about replying after the lunch hours!

What I did was just recreate the cookie. That seems to work out just great!

Let me know if you think that this is a bad idea....

Thanks again,
Charles