Adding ASP.NET functionalities to a web site designed in Dreamweaver

Big George

Hello,

I have to add ASP.NET functionalities to a website, which was designed
in Dreamweaver. It contains only html pages, gif, jpg and flash
objects.

Now I have to put some ASP.NET controls and some ASP.NET data objects
to connect to an Oracle database and to bring ASP.NET funtionalities to
Page_10.html (datagrids, repeaters, textboxes, etc).

How do I do that?
I mean, all the html pages have to become part of a ASP.NET Solution or
project?
Only Page_10.html has to become Page_10.aspx?

Thank you!

Guest

Page10.html needs to become Page10.aspx, with Page10.aspx.cs (vb) as the
codebehind class for the page.
All the "POHTML" (plain old) controls need to become asp.net server
controls, e.g.
<Input> needs to become <asp:TextBox...
etc.

you can copy and past the Dreamweaver HTML into the ASPX (HTML markup)
portion of the page and begin your re-work from there and test it in the
debugger.
Peter

Big Charles

Thanks Peter.

So, if I understand you correctly, it means that I would have to bring
only 2 files to the website:

Page_10.aspx
Page_10.aspx.cs

If I have some classes or functions compiled in Some.dll, I'd also have
to bring Some.dll...