    project?
    Only Page_10.html has to become Page_10.aspx?

    Thank you!

    Big George, Oct 28, 2006

  2. RE: Adding ASP.NET functionalities to a web site designed in Dreamweav

    Page10.html needs to become Page10.aspx, with Page10.aspx.cs (vb) as the
    codebehind class for the page.
    All the "POHTML" (plain old) controls need to become asp.net server
    controls, e.g.
    <Input> needs to become <asp:TextBox...
    etc.

    you can copy and past the Dreamweaver HTML into the ASPX (HTML markup)
    portion of the page and begin your re-work from there and test it in the
    debugger.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Oct 28, 2006

  3. Big George

    Big Charles Guest

    Re: Adding ASP.NET functionalities to a web site designed in Dreamweav

    Thanks Peter.

    So, if I understand you correctly, it means that I would have to bring
    only 2 files to the website:

    Page_10.aspx
    Page_10.aspx.cs

    If I have some classes or functions compiled in Some.dll, I'd also have
    to bring Some.dll...

    Big Charles, Oct 28, 2006