Adding aspx pages to a static FrontPage site

Ken Fichthorn

I have a very simple website, built in FrontPage 2002,
which displays static information only.

I would like to add some ASP.NET web forms (providing
some event registration web pages). I plan to develop
the ASP.NET pages in Visual Studio .NET and then drop
them into my existing FrontPage web directory structure.
I would hope I can simply update my existing static web
pages using FrontPage, with a link to the .aspx pages
that I am adding...

Will I face any "gotchas" in doing this? Is there
a "correct" spot in the directory structure (like at the
root level) where I should install my aspx web pages?

Thanks for any tips and advice you can offer in
integrating ASP.NET with existing FP websites.

Ken