    assembly folder.

    Any advice will be appreciated

    TIA
    Grant Merwitz, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Grant Merwitz

    Adam Knight Guest

    XCopy!!

    I did a quick google search...see if this helps.
    http://www.easydos.com/xcopy.html

    Cheers,
    Adam

    Adam Knight, Sep 15, 2005

  3. gacutil was the way :)

    Grant Merwitz, Sep 15, 2005
  4. I appreciate you reply

    Copy wouldn't work, as it needs to registered in that folder, no just copied
    across
    I originaly tried copy - but it would just move that assembly into the
    folder, not register it.

    Gacutil.exe worked for me though

    Thanks again

    Grant Merwitz, Sep 15, 2005