Adding attribute to vody element

David

Hello.

How can I add some attribute to "body" of the form from the code?
P.S. I want to add "onLoad" event from code to execute some JavaScript
function.

Thank you.

Eliyahu Goldin

What about hardcoding it on the aspx page? What do you need to change in
runtime?

Eliyahu

Hans Kesting

David said:
Hello.

How can I add some attribute to "body" of the form from the code?
P.S. I want to add "onLoad" event from code to execute some JavaScript
function.

Thank you.

If you want to execute some javascript on load of the page, you can
also use Page.RegisterStartupScript.

Hans Kesting