Adding code to existing document (difficult question)

Roee Bachar

I've site that is divided into two frames

Frame 1 Frame 2
???????????????????????
? ? ?
? ? ?
???????????????????????

At the first frame reside my site content.
At the second frame I'm hosting other (random) site from the net.

the question is:
How do I ** add ** code into the other site html document in order to add it
functionality that I need?

thanks
Roee

VK

You cannot do that due to inter-domain security restrictions.

The only thing you can do with such frame/iframe is to *set* its .src
property.

You cannot read/alter its content nor receive events from it.

VK

Roee said:
Please direct me to more info regarding your suggestion.

He means 3rd party content grabbing (used to be called "stealing")
using server-side virtual browser.
You may ask in any Perl related newsgroup or forum about LWP module and
its methods.
Has nothing to do with JavaScript.

Ivan Marsh

He means 3rd party content grabbing (used to be called "stealing") using
server-side virtual browser.
You may ask in any Perl related newsgroup or forum about LWP module and
its methods.
Has nothing to do with JavaScript.

I was going to ask if the OP had the permission of the other website
owners to do ANYTHING with their content myself... but it looks like
that's covered here.

--
The U.S. Government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an
Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's

Roee Bachar

Thanks a lot for your fast help.