Adding controls through html doesn't add them in code behind

John Dalberg

Using Visual Studio 2002. If I add controls in the html view manually, I
notice that the controls are not automatically added in the code behind. Is
this normal behaviour which means I have to add them manually?

J.

Kevin Spencer

If you switch to Design View first, they will be added to the CodeBehind.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer