Adding custom widgets to Qt Designer

Madhusudan Singh

Hi

I am trying to add a QwtPlot widget to Qt Designer. I have both PyQwt and
libqwt installed.

I first tried to add a Custom Widget from /usr/include/qwt/qwt_plot.h as
QwtPlot. But I do not know what slot to add. If I add the widget so
created, and double click on it, I am asked if I want to create a new ui.h.
It does not seem that the widget was added correctly.

I then found a link :

http://www.pycs.net/lateral/stories/27.html

Now, I do have a file qplt.py, but the above link presumes that the ui.h
file is created before py file is generated using the pyuic translator. So,
how does one add this new widget ?

Thanks.