Adding Dinamically some HTML onload

pamelafluente

Hi guys,

Now that I have moved most of the javascript code and handlers
in the ONLOAD handler, I am thinking that would be the case
to move there also the style and HTML that is used only
dinamically.

This is the scheme of my HTML page. Here I indicate the syle and
code I could
generate ONLOAD.

What do you think is the most appropriate way to generate this code
onload
(some is in the head and some in the body) ?

-P

------------------ HTML -----------------------------------

<head>

<!--some "static" styles here ... -->

.menuItemStyle{
background:#ddeeff;border-width:1px;border-style:inset;font-family:Arial;font-size:11px
}

</head>

<!--some "static" html here ... -->

<form name="form1" method="get" action="ReportProcessor.aspx">
<input type="hidden" name="hiddenFieldName" id="hiddenFieldID"/>
</form>