Adding Dinamically some HTML onload

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by pamelafluente@libero.it, Sep 27, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi guys,

    Now that I have moved most of the javascript code and handlers
    in the ONLOAD handler, I am thinking that would be the case
    to move there also the style and HTML that is used only
    dinamically.

    This is the scheme of my HTML page. Here I indicate the syle and
    code I could
    generate ONLOAD.

    What do you think is the most appropriate way to generate this code
    onload
    (some is in the head and some in the body) ?

    -P

    ------------------ HTML -----------------------------------

    <head>

    <!--some "static" styles here ... -->

    .menuItemStyle{
    background:#ddeeff;border-width:1px;border-style:inset;font-family:Arial;font-size:11px
    }

    </head>

    <!--some "static" html here ... -->

    <form name="form1" method="get" action="ReportProcessor.aspx">
    <input type="hidden" name="hiddenFieldName" id="hiddenFieldID"/>
    </form>

    , Sep 27, 2006