    do this.

    Thanks,
    Fred

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJlZCBIZXJyaW5n?=, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Hi Fred,

    You need to go to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and click the
    button for Add/Remove Windows Components. Within that area, drill down to
    Application Server > Details > Internet Information Services > Details and
    check FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions.

    You may need your Windows Server CD at this point.

    Let us know if this helps?

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
    Toronto

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Mar 8, 2005

  3. I have installd FPSE on a W2003/IIS/SPPS server. I created a webservice in
    it's own virtual web running .net2.0

    I get an error "The version of Windows SharePoint Services running on the
    server is more recent than the version of FrontPage you are using."

    Any ideas how to get around this?

    The web service runs fine... SPPS is fine... just can't deploy from a
    remote server

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iIEMu?=, Apr 27, 2006