Adding items in collection property during design mode

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Saimeera, May 10, 2006.

  1. Saimeera

    Saimeera Guest

    Hi,

    I am creating a custom control in asp.net 2.0. I want to add items in
    the collection property when i set the value for a property name 'code'
    during design mode.

    I can able to add items in the collections property. But problem is
    that when i switch to HTMLview, The items are once again added in the
    collection property.(atlast same items are added twice in the collection
    property)

    I also cleared the items in the collection property. Still those items are
    added once again.

    --
    Saimeera
    Saimeera, May 10, 2006