Adding JPanel subclass to JFrame with GUI builder

Discussion in 'Java' started by enkidu, Dec 7, 2010.

  1. enkidu

    enkidu

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    sorry not many explanation cause I HAVE made a thread before with long explanation and when I submit it the site tell I haven't login yet. so HOW COULD I make a thread if I weren't login yet? :argh:
    Sorry Out Of Topic, this is it:

    i have class

    public class L extends JPanel

    i want to show it in frame belong to class

    public class F extends JFrame

    have tried many ways no one worked :bowl:

    what's wrong?
    how to show it?

    enkidu, Dec 7, 2010