Adding Libraries in Cypress Warp 6.3

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by agnimidhun, Apr 21, 2008.

  1. agnimidhun

    agnimidhun

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi All,

    I have just started using Cypress Warp 6.3. I am compiling the example of Soda Machine given in the "Getting Started" guide. When I compile the project, it is not able to find the definitions of std_logic and std_logic_vector.

    binctr.vhd (line 17, col 37): (E19) Not a TYPE or SUBTYPE name: std_logic
    Error occurred within '(' at line 16, column 23 in binctr.vhd.
    binctr.vhd (line 23, col 33): (E19) Not a TYPE or SUBTYPE name: std_logic_vector

    When I try to include the library, I find that the "ieee" folder in Warp has not got any file in it. I tried getting the stdlogic.vhd file and compiling it into a library. The Library tab in Library Manager shows ieee->stdlogic.vhd and units as std_logic_1164.

    The compilation error still persists.

    Has anybody got a similar error before? How do I tell the compiler to include std_logic_1164 ?

    Thanks,
    Midhun.

    agnimidhun, Apr 21, 2008