Adding Membership Database to already hosted database

cs_in_va

I currently have a database with tables and data hosted with GoDaddy
and now I want to add ASP.NET membership to restrict access and have
people login etc. I have watched several videos on this from ASP.NET,
but they are always working with a local installation not a remote
hosted installation. Will I need another database? I don't know where
to start.

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

Someone needs to run the aspnet_regsql tool on the server. Not sure if
GoDaddy will do it for you. Another way would be to run it on your local
machine against your local database and then export the schema to your
database on GoDaddy.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer