Adding Microsoft objects in Boa Constuctor Palette

Discussion in 'Python' started by Sid K, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. Sid K

    Sid K Guest

    This is what I wanted to do:

    Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
    Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
    menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.

    1. Does anyone know how to do this?
    2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
    adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
    3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
    do this?
    4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
    Boa?

    Looking forward to replies...

    -SK

    Sid K, Aug 6, 2008

  2. Sid K

    TheSeeker Guest

    On Aug 6, 5:59 pm, Sid K <> wrote:
    > This is what I wanted to do:
    >
    > Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
    > Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
    > menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.
    >
    > 1. Does anyone know how to do this?
    > 2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
    > adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
    > 3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
    > do this?
    > 4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
    > Boa?
    >
    > Looking forward to replies...
    >
    > -SK

    Hi,

    You might get a response by trying the wxPython list: wxPython-
    or the Boa list: boa-constructor-

    Duane

    TheSeeker, Aug 7, 2008

  3. Sid K

    Sid K Guest

    On Aug 7, 10:13 am, TheSeeker <> wrote:
    > On Aug 6, 5:59 pm, Sid K <> wrote:
    >

    > > This is what I wanted to do:

    > > Add Microsoft Active objects like Excel sheets and Word files to the
    > > Palette in Boa Constructor. There is a User tab in the GUI builder
    > > menu, but I'm not sure how to use/enable it.

    > > 1. Does anyone know how to do this?
    > > 2. Is anyone aware of any work that is currently going on to support
    > > adding Microsoft objects in Boa.
    > > 3. Does any other Python GUI creator/editor exist out there that can
    > > do this?
    > > 4. How would one add an excel sheet to a wx.Panel in general w/ or w/o
    > > Boa?

    > > Looking forward to replies...

    > > -SK

    > Hi,
    >
    > You might get a response by trying the wxPython list: wxPython-
    > or the Boa list: boa-constructor-
    >

    > Duane

    Hey Duane,

    Thanks for the tip.