Adding Multiple values to DataGrid HyperLinkColumn dynamically

vtreddy

Hi all,

Please find the code below, here I would like to bc1 column count to the DataNavigateUrlFormatString, can any one help on this,

BoundColumn bc1 = new BoundColumn();

bc1.HeaderText="Count";

bc1.DataField="Count";

appsummaryDataGrid.Columns.Add(bc1);

HyperLinkColumn hc1 = new HyperLinkColumn();

hc1.DataTextField="SMS Site";

hc1.DataTextFormatString="{0}";

hc1.DataNavigateUrlField="SMS Site";

hc1.DataNavigateUrlFormatString="ApplicationGroupBy.aspx?variable="+appname+"&SITE={0}";

hc1.HeaderText="SMS Hyper Link ";

appsummaryDataGrid.Columns.Add (hc1);

Thanks,

Thirupathi