    i have request for index.aspx, but i need index.aspx?language=en
    is this possible

    tomislaw

    TomislaW, Jun 15, 2005

  2. TomislaW

    TomislaW Guest

    i have user controls that using outputcache varybyparam="language", but when
    someone that comming to our page, come with www.mydomain.com -> redirected
    to www.mydomain.com/index.aspx but i need
    www.mydomain.com/index.aspx?language=de ...

    TomislaW, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Yes, you can use

    Response.Redirect("index.aspx?language=en")

    But instead of adding query string, you might think following logic:

    string strLanguage;
    If (Request.QueryString.Get("language") == null)
    {
    strLanguage = "en";
    }
    else
    {
    strLanguage = Request.QueryString.Get("language");
    }

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    =?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=, Jun 15, 2005
  4. The scenario is not clear. Please elaborate a bit.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 15, 2005