Adding recursive datalist controls

Vishal

Hello,

I created a webservercontrol extended from the datalist
coontrol. This control allows me to add one nested
datalist, which is inside a usercontrol. So I basically
just load the usercontrol inside an extra row and it
works. However now I would like to add X levels of nested
lists. Unfortunaly I am somehow stuck and dont really know
how to proceed. For example if I want to add three levels.
Then I must then I have the following structure:

Parent (1)
--> Child (2)
--> GrandChild (3)

Now I am able to set the first child easily, but how will
I be able to add the Grandchild? Any help is really very
very appreciated.

Thanks