Adding Reference

Arne Garvander

I created a Asp.net 3.5 website. I added a reference to an outside library.
The library got added to my bin directory. I tried to add using references to
the namespace in my library, but the compiler rejects my added namespace.
What have I done wrong? Do I need to add something to the <assemblies>
section in my web.config?

Arne Garvander

I found my problem.
My namespace was TapeLibData not TapelibData. A case sensitivity problem.
--
Arne Garvander
(I program VB.Net for fun and C# to get paid. When get paid, I laugh all the