adding search provider in IE7

zhengyan11

Hey, Guys,

I am trying to add a functionality which will add a search
provider from my site. I checked the doc, it seems that I have to use
this method:window.external.AddSearchProvider(sUrl)

But the problem is that this method will pop up a dialog box in
IE. But IE7 has blocked any pop up default. So when the user click the
button to trigger the functionality, he won't see any pop up. What
should I do?