    curriculam project and I dont have any Idea about ASP.net

    Please Help
    Thanks in Advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?TGVvX1N1cmY=?=, Jun 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGVvX1N1cmY=?=

    Kim Quigley Guest

    Let me make sure I understand the question. Are you saying that you don't
    know anything about ASP.NET, so you would someone to send you an entirely
    completed project that adds users to Active Directory?

    Kim Quigley, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Nah.

    He wants someone to help him cheat for his "curriculum project",
    so he can slide by without putting in any effort into it.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 21, 2005
  4. Dera Kim Quigley,

    You got me right, let me know if anyone can help me with this.

    Dear Mr. Juan....

    sorry friend you got me wrong...I am not sliding away and for your kind
    information I am working on Active Directory. I desined it and implemented it
    but the User registration to my Active Directory is one part of our
    curricular project...If you can not help someone you should not make wrong
    guess and waste your precious time....

    If you can Help me in this I will be highly obliged.
    ================================

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVvX1N1cmY=?=, Jun 21, 2005
  5. try this
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/DirectoryServices.asp

    --
    http://pathidotnet.blogspot.com
    =====

    =?Utf-8?B?dmluYXk=?=, Jun 21, 2005
  6. Dear Vinay,

    Thank for the information, But unfortunately I am not ASP programmer I want
    complete web page desined with user sign-up form which will add user to
    Active Directory.

    See if you can help me with this...

    Thanks in Advance...

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVvX1N1cmY=?=, Jun 22, 2005
  7. I seriously doubt that you'll get a "complete web page
    designed with user sign-up form which will add user to
    Active Directory" here, especially if you are not a programmer
    and don't have any idea about ASP.NET, as you've declared.

    Have you tried Googling for an answer ?

    http://www.google.com/

    I searched for "add user active directory asp.net",
    and the very first link has what you request.

    The next links returned also have a lot of information.

    But, the very first item on your To-Do list should be *learning
    about ASP.NET*, instead of asking for "complete web pages"
    which you will not understand.

    If this is really for a "curriculum project", as you said in your
    first post, then whatr you are required to do is *learn*, and not
    try to slide by transcribing something you don't understand.

    Juan T. Llibre
    Former Dean of Computer Sciences
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/