adding validator control to editable data grid at runtime

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Mark Siffer, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Mark Siffer

    Mark Siffer Guest

    I put this post up in framework.aspnet but it probably belongs here.

    The problem I am running into is that if you don't set those properties you
    can't have the ruant=server property set either. And if you leave that off,
    then you get a compile error in the code page that tries to reference the
    CompareValidator1

    "avnrao" <> wrote in message
    > set CompareValidator1.ControlToCompare and
    > CompareValidator1.ControlToValidate after creating your controls.
    >
    > Av.

    > "Mark Siffer" <> wrote in message
    > >I am trying to add a compare validator at runtime. I would add it before
    > > but my input controls are built at runtime via an editable datagrid.
    > > Therefore, the names of the controls are not known until the page has

    been

    Mark Siffer, Jun 21, 2004